Congratulations on your Carin purchase! For detailed information on how to get started using Carin, please download the Quick Start Guide here. If you have questions or technical difficulties, our customer support team will be happy to help you personally. Please send us a message at: email@example.com.
A full Carin set contains the following:
- Carin Protect underwear
- Carin Measure wearable sensor
- Carin Pelvic Floor Trainer app (available for Android and iOS)
- Bag to store your Carin set & underwear
For more detailed instructions on using Carin, please download the Quick Start Guide. In the meantime, here are the basics to help you get started:
- Wash the underwear at a maximum of 30 degrees Celsius (86 degrees Fahrenheit). Please don’t wash the underwear on higher temperatures because we can’t guarantee the performance of the textile integrated sensor in the underwear above 30 degrees (86 Fahrenheit).
- Download and install the Carin app (App Store or Google play). Use the term Carin Pelvic Floor Trainer to find the app.
- Connect the sensor to your smartphone or tablet. Please refer to the Quick Start Guide for more details.
- Wear the underwear with the sensor snapped in for 24 hours to measure your initial leakage. Repeat this measurement weekly to see your progress.
- Exercise for 10 minutes per day, following the Carin exercise programme provided in the app.
The Carin Quick Start Guide expands on all of these steps and also provides information on the other settings and capabilities of the app. If you need additional help please contact us anytime at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for purchasing Carin!
Last edited: 11th of September 2018.
Do you have suggestions for improvement? Sure! Please send our team an email at: email@example.com .